Please note the items below to ensure successful upload and transmission of your application material:
- Clear the browsing history/cache files before starting application process View instructions on how to clear browser cache
- Use Internet Explorer 8 or Mozilla Firefox
- Save attachments in PDF or .doc formats (.docx is not an acceptable format)
- Resumes, cover letters, and other materials can be uploaded as separate attachments or combined into one document.
- Attachment file name cannot exceed 20 characters; spaces and underscores count as a character
- Use the Return to Previous Page link to navigate back through the application. Do NOT use the 'back" arrow/button on yuour browser.
- Be sure to select "Save" and review your application material before selecting "Submit"; material cannot be amended once submitted
Please contact Strategic Staffing via email, email@example.com, or phone, 480-731-8465, if you have questions. Thank you
Proceed to current openings
- Online applications must be received by Midnight on the closing date
stated for the position. Applications must be submitted via On Line Application (OLA).
How to Apply - Learn the steps
Status of Search - On the Careers page, click on "Check the Status of All Jobs"
Job Alerts - Click here for instructions on setting up email notifications about job openings.
Associate Vice Chancellor
- Due to scheduled maintenance, applicants will not be able to access the on-line application system between 6am and 6pm on Saturday, May 3, 2014.